Tickets available on
Dome Ticket Office: 404.223.8428
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Download the Seating Chart
Directions and Parking Information.
Start time - 7:00 pm
Doors open and qualifying - 12:30 pm
Event Website: www.supercrossonline.com
Got a Group? Get a Georgia Dome Party Suite just for this event!
Witness the top Supercross competitors in the country as they compete in heated contests from start to finish. Reserve your party suite today!
Contact 404.223.8200 or email email@example.com for pricing and availability.
Summary of Event
Come feel the excitement as the stars of Supercross show off their best moves, most breathtaking stunts and battle it out for the top spot. Check out the official Supercross website to keep track of your favorite rider in the official standings, view photos and catch up on all the latest exciting racing news.
The Pit Party will be located in the Georgia World Congress Center’s Building C from 12:30 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. Supercross fans will have the opportunity to hang out at their favorite driver’s “garage,” as well as enjoy live music with pre-event parties and entertainment provided by the Monster Energy Supercross partners and race teams.
Re-entry is allowed at the Pit Party and at the Practice Sessions (located at the Georgia Dome).
Tickets to the Pit Party will be available through Ticketmaster and at the Georgia Dome Ticket Office. More information will be available as soon as it is released from Feld Motorsports.
Arriving at the Dome:
AMA Supercross Parking Map
Public Parking: Lots open at 9am.
Lots open to the public: Brown ($10), Orange ($10), Red ($10), Blue ($8) and Yellow ($8). Purchase parking in advance here: https://aaaparking.t2hosted.com/cmn/index.aspx
Disabled Parking: Red/Silver
RV Parking: Marshalling Yard is open on February 26th and is $25 per RV. You can purchase online. Purchase RV parking in advance here:
- All lots open at 9am.
- The Yellow Lot off of Ivan Allen Boulevard will be accessible by taking the first right traveling westbound between Marietta Street and Northside Drive.
- The Blue lot is located off of Northside drive; across from Building C of the Georgia World Congress Center.
- The Brown, Silver & Orange lots are located off the intersections of Georgia Dome Dr. and Mangum Street.
- The Red or International Deck is located under International Plaza and can be accessed off of Mangum Street or Andrew Young International Blvd.
Leaving the Dome:
- Ivan Allen Boulevard will use all four lanes for egress from Northside Drive to Luckie Street with the far left lane being used to turn left onto Luckie Street. The remaining three lanes will lead to Williams Street with the inside and middle lanes being used as turning lanes and access to the northbound 75/85 Connector and the right lane being used for the southbound 75/85 Connector. Please note the HOV entrance from Williams Street will be used for all travelers regardless of the number of passengers in the vehicle for one hour after the ending of the event.
- Due to the Mitchell Street bridge construction project, expect delays in any parking areas within a one block radius of the Mangum Street/Mitchell Street intersection.
GEORGIA DOME TAILGATING POLICY
All guests that desire to tailgate must observe the following guidelines. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in loss of tailgating privileges and ejection from the parking lot.
- Parking spots are for vehicles only.
- Only one (1) vehicle per space is allowed. Additional parking spaces may not be used for tents, grills, chairs or other items.
- Driving lanes must remain clear at all times. No items (coolers, tents, tables, chairs, etc.) of any kind may be placed on the ground behind, in front of or around vehicles blocking these lanes.
- Tailgating is permitted only in the grassy areas behind parking spaces. The maximum area that any single tailgate space may occupy is 9 feet wide X 12 feet deep.
- Contained barbeque grills are allowed but open-flame fires are not.
- Charcoal must be disposed of in designated coal barrels only.
- All trash must be taken to the appropriate receptacles. Trash receptacles are provided throughout the lots.
- All guests must follow the directions and instructions provided by stadium personnel (parking staff, security, police, etc.)
The quickest, most hassle-free ride to the Dome
MARTA train passengers are encouraged to use the Dome/Philips/GWCC station or the Vice City Station for a quick hop to and from the North, South and East lines. Fans without reserved parking are strongly encouraged to take MARTA or other regional transit to the games to avoid weekend traffic on the highways and city traffic for other downtown activities.
MARTA offers free daily parking at 21 of its stations.
MARTA Rail Access
GWCC/Philips/Dome Station (W1)
Vince City (W2)
MARTA Schedule & System Maps
FANS SHOULD EXPECT HEAVY TRAFFIC FOR THE AMA SUPERCROSS SATURDAY
ATLANTA – (February 24, 2011) The Georgia Dome will once again welcome the Monster Energy AMA Supercross to Atlanta this weekend and fans should anticipate traffic congestion around the Dome Saturday evening. Over 55,000 people are expected to be in attendance and as is the case with most entertainment shows such as AMA Supercross, the vast majority of fans leave at the same time once the show has concluded, forcing a traffic back-up with everyone trying to exit at once. This show is unlike most sporting events usually held at the Dome when the contest can be decided early, causing some fans leave before the conclusion of the event and easing the congestion of traffic.
The Georgia Dome will have nearly 100 police officers throughout the downtown area at key intersections to help expedite traffic. In addition, each vehicle that parks in one of the parking lots or decks operated by the Georgia World Congress Center Authority will be given written directions on how to best exit the lots once the event has concluded.
Advance parking is available for purchase through gadome.com in the brown, blue and yellow lots to help alleviate congestion arriving for this event.
As always, fans are encouraged to use MARTA (mass transit, www.itsmarta.com) as an alternate transportation option. The MARTA system has two stations conveniently located to the Georgia Dome, Vine City (W2) and Dome/GWCC/Philips Arena/CNN (W1).
With numerous construction projects scheduled on the interstates over the weekend it is also suggested that anyone driving to the Dome on Saturday check the Georgia Department of Transportation website to see what areas might affect them.