March 10-13, 2011
Downloadable Seating Chart
View from your seat
Downtown Atlanta Map
Event Website: www.secsports.com
Tickets: Buy Now- Full Tournament Book
Tickets: Buy Now- Individual Sessions
Download Bracket: Download Bracket
Verizon Wireless Club Seats
Enjoy all of the championship action from the Verizon Wireless Club Level. These exclusive packages include tickets to all six sessions, FREE VIP Parking for all sessions* ($60 value) and access to the Verizon Wireless Club Lounge which features premium concessions, luxury furniture, and flat-screened televisions to enjoy during halftime and between games.
ORDER TODAY to receive the best seat locations and guarantee you're there to see which team will cut down the nets and move on to the NCAA Tournament. Orders must be received by Friday, March 4. Contact 404-223-8428 for more information.
*One parking pass per four tickets purchased.
Summary of Event
The Southeastern Conference Men’s Basketball Tournament returns to the Georgia Dome for the ninth time in conference history. The single-elimination tournament features all 12 member institutions vying for the conference championship and automatic qualification into the NCAA Tournament.
FIRST ROUND - March 10 (Thursday)
Game 1 Georgia defeated Auburn 69-51.
Game 2 Ole Miss defeated South Carolina 66-55.
Game 3 Tennessee defeated Arkansas 74-68.
Game 4 Vanderbilt defeated LSU 62-50.
SECOND ROUND - March 11 (Friday)
Game 5 Alabama defeated Georgia 65-59 (OT)
Game 6 Kentucky defeated Ole Miss 75-66
Game 7 Florida defeated Tennessee 85-74
Game 8 Vanderbilt defeated Mississippi State 87-81
SEMIFINALS - March 12 (Saturday)
Game 9 Alabama vs. Kentucky [ABC] 1:00 p.m. ET
Game 10 Florida vs. Vanderbilt [ABC] 3:30 p.m. ET
FINALS - March 13 (Sunday)
Game 11 Game 9 Winner vs. Game 10 Winner [ABC] 1:00 p.m. ET
All times are approximate and subject to change without prior notice.
Got a Group? Get a Georgia Dome Party Suite just for this event!
Take in one of the most competitive conference tournaments in the country from the luxury of a suite. Reserve your party suite today and cheer on your favorite team fight for the SEC tournament championship!
Hospitality Suites are also available for the 2011 SEC Basketball Championship. Purchase your tournament tickets and maximize on your event day experience in a hospitality suite! Though they do not have a view of the court, Hospitality Suites are ideal for corporate entertainment or private dining between sessions.
Contact 404.223.8200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability.
Arriving at the Dome:
SEC Parking Map
Public Parking: Lots open 4 hours prior to event start time.
Lots open to the public: Brown, Orange, Red, Blue and Yellow
Disabled Parking: Red/Silver
RV Parking: Marshalling Yard is open from March 9th through March 13th and is $40 per RV. You can pre-purchase RV Parking online.
Pre-Purchase parking in advance here: https://aaaparking.t2hosted.com/cmn/index.aspx
- The Yellow Lot off of Ivan Allen Boulevard will be accessible by taking the first right traveling westbound between Marietta Street and Northside Drive.
- The Blue lot is located off of Northside drive; across from Building C of the Georgia World Congress Center.
- The Brown, Silver & Orange lots are located off the intersections of Georgia Dome Dr. and Mangum Street.
- The Red or International Deck is located under International Plaza and can be accessed off of Mangum Street or Andrew Young International Blvd.
Leaving the Dome:
- Ivan Allen Boulevard will use all four lanes for egress from Northside Drive to Luckie Street with the far left lane being used to turn left onto Luckie Street. The remaining three lanes will lead to Williams Street with the inside and middle lanes being used as turning lanes and access to the northbound 75/85 Connector and the right lane being used for the southbound 75/85 Connector. Please note the HOV entrance from Williams Street will be used for all travelers regardless of the number of passengers in the vehicle for one hour after the ending of the event.
- Due to the Mitchell Street bridge construction project, expect delays in any parking areas within a one block radius of the Mangum Street/Mitchell Street intersection.
GEORGIA DOME TAILGATING POLICY
All guests that desire to tailgate must observe the following guidelines. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in loss of tailgating privileges and ejection from the parking lot.
- Parking spots are for vehicles only.
- Only one (1) vehicle per space is allowed. Additional parking spaces may not be used for tents, grills, chairs or other items.
- Driving lanes must remain clear at all times. No items (coolers, tents, tables, chairs, etc.) of any kind may be placed on the ground behind, in front of or around vehicles blocking these lanes.
- Tailgating is permitted only in the grassy areas behind parking spaces. The maximum area that any single tailgate space may occupy is 9 feet wide X 12 feet deep.
- Contained barbeque grills are allowed but open-flame fires are not.
- Charcoal must be disposed of in designated coal barrels only.
- All trash must be taken to the appropriate receptacles. Trash receptacles are provided throughout the lots.
- All guests must follow the directions and instructions provided by stadium personnel (parking staff, security, police, etc.)
PROHIBITED ITEMS & ACTIVITIES
Please be aware that fans are subject to citations or arrest if found in possession of, or participating in the following:
- Sales or distribution of food, beverages and products.
- Blocking of sidewalks and handicap-accessible spaces.
- Unauthorized use of stadium property.
- Unauthorized vehicles such as Go-carts and mini-bikes.
- Saving or blocking parking spaces.
- Open-Flame fires.
- Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying.
- Amplified sound systems or the use of radios/audio devices at loud levels.
The quickest, most hassle-free ride to the Dome
MARTA train passengers are encouraged to use the Dome/Philips/GWCC station or the Vice City Station for a quick hop to and from the North, South and East lines. Fans without reserved parking are strongly encouraged to take MARTA or other regional transit to the games to avoid weekend traffic on the highways and city traffic for other downtown activities.
MARTA offers free daily parking at 21 of its stations.
MARTA Rail Access
GWCC/Philips/Dome Station (W1)
Vince City (W2)
MARTA Schedule & System Maps
SEC Legends Class of 2011
Featuring former greats from all 12 Southeastern Conference member institutions, the 2011 class of SEC Basketball Legends will be honored at the SEC Men's Basketball Tournament March 10-13 at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, Ga.
The 2011 class includes Robert Horry, Alabama; George Kok, Arkansas; Jimmy Fibbe, Auburn; Craig Brown, Florida; Walter Daniels, Georgia; Kevin Grevey, Kentucky; Howard Carter, LSU; Bob Weltlich, Ole Miss; Darryl Wilson, Mississippi State; BJ McKie, South Carolina; Jimmy England, Tennessee and Jeff Turner, Vanderbilt.
Each SEC Basketball Legend will be recognized at halftime of his institution's first game at the tournament.