Tickets available on
Dome Ticket Office: 800.745.3000
Saturday, February 22, 2014
Start time - 7:00 pm
Doors Open/Practice & Qualifying - 12:30 p.m.
Directions and Parking Information.
New Stadium Construction & Traffic Updates
As the Atlanta Falcons, GWCCA and City of Atlanta begin construction on a new world class stadium to replace the Georgia Dome, construction could impact your route to an event. For more information on how each event could be impacted please click here. New Stadium Construction Page
Got a Group? Get a Georgia Dome Party Suite just for this event!
Witness the top Supercross competitors in the country as they compete in heated contests from start to finish! Reserve your party suite today!
Contact 404.223.8200 or email email@example.com for pricing and availability.
Summary of Event
Come feel the excitement as the stars of Supercross show off their best moves, most breathtaking stunts, and battle it out for the top spot.
Check out the official Supercross website at http://www.supercrossonline.com/News/RaceRecaps to keep track of your favorite rider in the official standings, view photos and catch up on all the latest exciting racing news.
Don't miss your chance to meet the riders and get autographs at the Pit Party. Just recycle any empty Monster Energy can at the Pit Entrance for your free admission to the Pit Party from 12:30PM - 6:00PM with a valid Saturday, February 22, 2014 ticket.
Pit Passes also available to purchase for $15 at the Georgia Dome Box Office, Georgia World Congress Center Hall B (Cash only), all Ticketmaster Outlets, online at www.ticketmaster.com or charge by phone at (800) 745-3000
Getting to the Dome
The Georgia Dome is located to the immediate west of the downtown Atlanta area on the corner of Northside Drive and Georgia Dome Drive. The Dome is also accessible by the MARTA rail system via Vine City and Georgia Dome stations. Parking is at a premium on event days, so taking MARTA is highly recommended. For complete information on MARTA visit itsmarta.com. Many MARTA stations offer free parking lots.
While traveling to and from games, all drivers are encouraged to follow the directions of traffic police.
For Complete Traffic and Parking Information please click here.
Accessible parking spaces are available in the Red Deck and Silver Lot on a first-come first-served basis. Disabled parking placards will be checked by parking personnel and/or law enforcement to ensure the person who has been issued the placard by the State is present in the vehicle.
Pre-purchase parking passes here: Online Parking Pass.
Tailgating is allowed in all stadium surface lots. The Georgia Dome values your excitement and commitment and the following policies are established to ensure tailgating is fun and safe for everyone. All guests wishing to tailgate must observe the following guidelines.
- Tailgating is not permitted in the Red Deck and Gold Deck.
- Marked parking spaces are for vehicles only. Parking spaces may not be used for tents, grills, chairs or other items. Each vehicle must have a valid parking permit.
- Amplified sound which disrupts or conflicts with the functioning or operation of any area of the Georgia Dome or public safety, as determined by Georgia Dome management, is prohibited in any parking lot.
- Tents cannot exceed 8’ x 10’
- Tailgating is defined as the placement of any item on the ground (chairs, coolers, grills, games, etc.).
- Tailgating must be confined to the area directly behind the vehicle or in adjacent landscape areas.
- Maintain a 14’ drive aisle between rows of vehicles at all times.
- Any grass areas beyond the designated tailgating spaces are considered common ground.
- Tailgating is permitted from the time that lots open and until two (2) hours following the conclusion of the game.
- All guests must follow the directions and instructions provided by stadium personnel (parking staff, security, police, etc.). Failure to do so may result in ejection from the parking lot.
- Please dispose of trash in the appropriate receptacles.
- Please dispose of coals in the designated coal containers located throughout the lots. Please do not dump coals or store stoves on the grass, parking areas, under or around vehicles.
- Propane tanks cannot exceed a cylinder size of 20 pounds.
- The following items/activities are prohibited:
- Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying
- Open flame fires of any kind. Charcoal or gas cooking is permitted.
- Disorderly conduct
- Picketing, political campaigning or soliciting/distribution of any kind
- Saving parking or tailgating spaces
- Weapons and fireworks
- Sale of food, beverage, merchandise, etc.
- Amplified sound systems or the use of radios/audio devices at loud levels is at the discretion of Stadium Personnel.
- Inappropriate or vulgar music and language.
Tailgating parties that do not follow these rules/regulations may result in termination of parking privileges for the current game (see code of conduct).
To report problems, please call Georgia Dome Public Safety at 404-223-4911 or Text the word "Dome" to 69050.